Why choose Summit Executive Center
SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
We offer money and time saving solutions by providing support and business services so that you can focus on running your business. What makes Summit Executive Center unique is our wide range of offices from one person offices, for someone just starting out, to multi-office business suites which can accommodate ten or more employees. You can truly grow and prosper without the hassle of relocating.
We manage your office, you run your business!
SOLUTION FOR CORPORATION
We are proud of our prestigious mid-Pinellas location with abundant free parking, just minutes away from downtown Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg.
- Would you like to offer the convenience of a central Tampa Bay location to meet with clients or suppliers?
- Do your salespeople need a more centralized home base?
- Does your company need an off-site meeting or project location?
- Is your company looking to reach more customers through a satellite office?
- Do you need a virtual or physical presence in the Tampa Bay, Florida area?
If you answered "Yes" to any of above, we have solutions for you!
We offer a wide range of services and offices for every business need. Call us or come by to visit so we can work with you to decide how we can best service your individual needs.
SOLUTION FOR HOME-BASED BUSINESSES
As a home-based business, you may face a number of challenges:
- Image and perception with your clients and suppliers.
- Lack of professional meeting space.
- Wearing many hats and spreading yourself thin as sales, office manager, and IT.
- Balancing home and work life all at the same location.
Here at the Summit Executive Center, we have solutions for all of the above and more! With our virtual office packages, you will position your business for growth.
Welcome to our newest members
of the Summit Executive Center Network!
- Max Technologies
- Diversified Sourcing Solutions
- Boot Camp Seminars
- The Education Team
- Golf Vacation Solutions
- Gadget Casket
- Gonzalez Hanewicz Law
- John Richert P.A
- Compassist, Inc
- RightCare Transportation Services
- Vricos Law Firm
- Kervan Insurance Agency
New Member Orientation 11:30 – 1:00 PM
Chamber Board Room – 600 Cleveland Street, Suite 200, Clearwater, FL 33755 Come meet the staff and learn how to get the most out of your chamber membership! Open to new, current and prospective members. Free lunch catered by Bayou Catering. Register online at www.clearwaterflorida.org or call 727-461-0011 (please R.S.V.P. by 3/10)
Chamber Trade Show at Country in the Park
- Date: March 15, 2014
- Time:10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Website: http://www.pinellasparkchamber.com
AchieveHERs – Meet the Founders 5:00-7:00pm
Capitol Theatre – 405 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, FL 33755 Join us for cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres followed by a candid conversation with the AchieveHERs founding committee. Please register online at www.clearwaterflorida.org or 727-461-0011 $25.00 Chamber Members / $35.00 Non Chamber Members
Food for Thought Luncheon 11:30-1:00pm
Chamber Board Room 600 Cleveland Street, Suite 200, Clearwater, FL 33755 Guest Speaker: Hispanic Business Initiative Fund (HBIF) Please register online at www.clearwaterflorida.org or call 727-461-0011 $ 15.00 Members